Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BMW Sauber retains Heidfeld and Kubica

Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica will continue to race for BMW Sauber in the next season. The German driver Heidfeld who won the third place in the Hungarian grand prix said, "For me it was always clear that I wanted to continue driving for the BMW Sauber F1 Team, and I never doubted that would be the case,". "It is tremendous being able to help build up a new team and doing my bit for it. When I look at the progress we have made over the last two years, it's an incredible incentive for me. Personally I have high sporting ambitions and I am certain I can achieve them with the BMW Sauber F1 Team."


The 22 year old pole, Robert Kubica, who started as a test driver last year has made a dramatic impact on the world of Formula 1. He said,"I have now been in Formula One for just over one year and have gathered a great deal of experience. Even so, I am learning new things every day and making steady progress. We now have to concentrate on achieving our ambitious common goals, and I'm confident that the team will be able to give me all the necessary tools that I need to reward them for their renewed trust."
I hope Robert Kubica will continue to improve, and be a little less reckless.

No comments: